Applied Research, Statistics, and Measurement (Online)Offered by: Secondary Education / Foundations of Education
In the field of education and in the public sector, to make strategic decisions, individuals are required to have the knowledge and ability to research, analyze, and interpret data. SRU's Applied Research, Statistics, and Measurement Certificate will help individuals with this process. The program is designed to give professionals the necessary preparation skills to apply statistics to analyze, interpret, assess, and evaluate data.
Students in the online Applied Research, Statistics, and Measurement certificate program improve their understanding of data-driven decision-making methods and become familiar with contemporary tools for data-analysis, like SPSS and other software options.
This online program helps give individuals the tools and knowledge necessary to become researchers. These skills help to position leaders in the application of research, statistics, and measurement in the workplace.
SRU's Applied Research, Statistics, and Measurement, Certificate offers:
- The convenience of blended coursework, onsite and online
- A thorough understanding of data-driven analysis and decision making
- Knowledge and skills as a researcher to effectively lead the application of research, statistics, and measurement in your workplace
- Classes taught by faculty with an expertise in the field of research, statistics, and measurement
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to email@example.com or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- SRU current/Alumni/former students click here to order your official SRU final transcript and have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are not a resident of Pennsylvania, please check the list of most recent states approved for online classes and internships by clicking here to see if SRU is authorized to offer distance education and/or field experiences in your state of residency.