Slippery Rock University offers branded PowerPoint templates with official logos for University usage. Campus faculty and staff can utilize these templates, if desired, for presentation/document purposes related to SRU.
There are four variations of the template available for different needs:
SRU’s Official PowerPoint Template - Intro slide only
SRU’s Official PowerPoint Template - Intro with included blank green slides
SRU’s Official PowerPoint Template - Intro with included blank white slides
SRU’s Official PowerPoint Template - Complete package (for those with picture, icon and animation needs)
How to Use PowerPoint Templates
- Save the template(s) to your computer.
- Open the Microsoft PowerPoint desktop client.
- Open the template, and “Save as” to avoid overwriting the file.
- Rename the file for your presentation.
- Be sure to click the "Enable Editing" button if required.
- Some templates have built in slides for a variety of needs. You can duplicate or delete any slide as needed. No matter the template, you can find the various layout options under the “Layout” section on the Home tab of MS PowerPoint. Create new slides using any desired layout with the "New Slides" button in PowerPoint.