Hospitality ManagementOffered by: Hospitality and Tourism Management
Broaden your horizons by adding the Hospitality Management Certificate to your field of study.
Hospitality is an aspect of every field and this certificate can add to your marketability and success!
Why Choose a Certificate in Hospitality Management?
The Certificate in Hospitality Management introduces you to the exciting world of hospitality and tourism. Whether to find out if of a career in Hospitality might be right for you, or to expand your knowledge in areas that can benefit you in any career path, the Hospitality Management Certificate program will enrich your college experience and broaden your horizons.
What Will You Learn?
As a student in the Hospitality Management Certificate Program you will learn:
- The transferrable skills of providing customer satisfaction
- The scope of the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Sustainability as practiced in the Hospitality Industry
- Management skills with a focus on Food and Beverage, Hotel Management or Resort Recreation
Careers In Hospitality
- Resorts and hotels
- Restaurants and Catering
- Event Planning and Management
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Cruise lines
- Tourist Destinations
- Country Clubs
- Convention and Visitors Bureaus