SRU’s RN to BSN program ranked one of the most affordable in the country
May 7, 2019
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. — Slippery Rock University's online Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program has been ranked as one of the 20 most affordable programs in the country by OnlineSchoolsCenter.com.
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com "gives students, especially working professionals, a resource for the latest, most useful information available in order to guide their education and future decisions."
Schools were chosen by OnlineSchoolsCenter.com staff after researching publicly available data primarily from the institutions' websites. Data included the following:
● Average affordability based on four-year colleges and universities in the U.S. offering the online program.
● Delivery method of the program, such as online distance learning format.
● Job placement opportunities.
● Proper accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
● Positive student reviews and retention rates.
SRU joined Clarion University as one of only two institutions from Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education to make the list.
To learn more about SRU's RN to BSN program, click here.
To view the entire OnlineSchoolsCenter.com list, click here.
MEDIA CONTACT: Lesa Bressanelli | 724.738.2091 | email@example.com