SRU named best public college in Pennsylvania for job-seeking graduates
The career website Zippia has named Slippery Rock University to its list of the Best Public Colleges in Each State for Getting a Job in 2020.
July 15, 2020
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. — The career website Zippia has named Slippery Rock University as the best public college in Pennsylvania for job-seeking graduates as part of its "Best Public Colleges in Each State for Getting a Job in 2020" list.
Zippia compiled its list based on job placement statistics for graduates 10 years after graduating with a bachelor's degree. The data was provided to the website by the Department of Education's College Scorecard. SRU's job placement rate is listed at 94%.
The top 10 institutions are:
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville, 95.32%
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, 94.96%
- Castleton University (Vermont), 94.66%
- Winona State University (Minnesota), 94.50%
- SUNY Cortland (New York), 94.44%
- James Madison University (Virginia), 94.35%
- Truman State University (Missouri), 94.30%
- The Citadel: The Military College of South Carolina, 94.29%
- The College of New Jersey, 94.26%
- University of North Dakota, 94.18%
The complete list of schools representing each state are available on the Zippia website.
MEDIA CONTACT: Justin Zackal | 724.738.4854 | email@example.com