SRU’s master’s degree in health informatics earns national ranking
Oct. 23, 2018
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. - Slippery Rock University's master's degree in health informatics, which has already earned a pair of national rankings in 2018, has added a third one to its trophy case with a top 10 finish among the country's best programs from Computer Science Zone.
Computer Science Zone is a top resource for aspiring computer scientists and non-traditional students returning for degrees.
The site ranked programs on seven key areas:
• Graduation rates
• Retention rates
• Student-to-faculty ratios
• Academic quality
• Special features
Methodology for the rankings included:
• Time-until-degree: The estimated time-until-degree for the fastest possible route through a program.
• Number of specializations: The number of specializations, emphases, or customizable tracks in a program.
• Affordability: The estimated out-of-state tuition per credit hour for a program (if out-of-state is applicable).
• Academic reputation: The academic reputation, as established by average class size, range of support services, admittance rate, and other factors.
To view the complete rankings, click here.
MEDIA CONTACT: Robb King | 724.738.2199 | email@example.com