SRU announces VP for University advancement open sessions
Six candidates for Slippery Rock University’s vice president for University advancement will be on campus for interviews beginning Oct. 30.
Oct. 29, 2019
SLIPPERY ROCK, Pa. - Six candidates for the position of vice president for University advancement at Slippery Rock University will visit campus beginning Oct. 30. As part of their visits, each candidate will deliver a public presentation and answer questions during an open session. Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members are invited to the open sessions.
Open sessions are:
• Candidate 1, 2-3 p.m., Oct. 30, Smith Student Center, Room 315.
• Candidate 2, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Nov. 1, SSC, Room 315.
• Candidate 3, 2-3 p.m., Nov. 4, SSC, Room 315.
• Candidate 4, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Nov. 6, SSC, Room 315.
• Candidate 5, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Nov. 19, SSC, Room 315.
• Candidate 6, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Nov. 22, SSC, Room 315.
Candidates' names and vitae will be posted online at www.sru.edu/vpadvancement 24 hours before the candidate's interview and remain online until Nov. 23. A response form for open session attendees to provide feedback to the search committee will be available on the webpage.
MEDIA CONTACT: Justin Zackal | 724.738.4854 | email@example.com