Community Partnership Opportunities
Partnerships are integral to the vibrancy and well-being of communities. The Office for Community-Engaged Learning (OCEL) strives to be a catalyst for creating and maintaining mutually beneficial community and campus partnerships. There are several ways to partner with Slippery Rock University to further your organization's mission and community-based efforts.
We engage with community by following a set of guiding principles that commit us to:
- Experiencing shared power and decision-making with our community
- Communicating honestly with transparency and good will
- Honoring campus and community members as equitable partners and co-educators
- Critically reflecting on our continuous learning together both in the classroom and community
- Transcending boundaries created by difference
Organizations wishing to propose anything from a short-term service experience to an ongoing partnership should contact the Office for Community-Engaged Learning at email@example.com.