Grants, Research, and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Grants, Research and Sponsored Programs provides guidelines and general application procedures for grants, contracts and sponsored research at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. Specifically, this office:
- Provides general university policies and procedures that affect the application and administration of grants, contracts and other sponsored activities;
- Acquaints the principal investigators/project directors with specific functions of the Office of Grants, Research and Sponsored Programs (GRASP);
- Describe the application or pre-award process for sponsored activities;
- Assists faculty and staff in the preparation and submission of grant and contract proposals; and,
- Provides information to assist in the post-award administration of grants, contracts and other sponsored activities.
The mission of the Office of Grants, Research and Sponsored Programs is to facilitate research and sponsored programs by increasing awareness and competitiveness in the pursuit of internal and external funding to support the mission of the university.