Please note: Masks and social distancing are required at all times while in the building. We are only accepting credit/debit cards at this time.
Winter break hours: Jan. 4, 2021 through Jan. 17, 2021
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Note: The pool closes 30 minutes prior to the building's closure.
The climbing wall is open for bouldering during all open ARC hours. An adult, 18 or older, must directly supervise all youth under age 12 at the wall.
Youth Access (Ages 15 & under)
- Academic year: Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY - all hours open to close
- Winter holiday break and summer: Every day during all open ARC Hours open to close
- Facility component access: Aquatic Center, Gym A1-4, Gym B and Rock Climbing Wall only; no access to 2nd floor or Fitness Center
Adult Age 18 and older must provide direct supervision for all youth age 12 and under at all times. Youth age 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older in the ARC, but may utilize Gym A, Gym B, rock wall and aquatic center without direct supervision. Parent/guardian must remain in the ARC while youth are using the facility. Guest passes are $8 per person for all guests ages 3+.
WINTER WEATHER and EMERGENCY CLOSING INFORMATION
At times, due to severe weather, unforeseen maintenance issues, or a power outage, ARC Hours of Operation may be adjusted with little advance notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but decisions are made with the safety of our students, staff and patrons in mind. As soon as the decision is made, notifications are placed on the Campus Recreation info line (724.738.4800), Facebook and the sru.edu website.