SPRING HOURS- Begin January 15, 2023 (Youth Hours in Effect)
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Pool closes at 9 p.m.)
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Pool closes at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pool closes at 4 p.m.)
Modified Hours for Breaks and Finals
Additionally, we only accept credit/debit cards for payment.
Notes: The climbing wall is open for bouldering during all open ARC hours. An adult, 18 or older, must directly supervise all youth under age 12 at the wall.
Youth Access (Ages 15 & under)
- SRU Academic year: Friday, Saturday and Sunday only - all hours open to close
- Special weekday Youth pool hours: 11 am - 1 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm.
- SRU Winter holiday break and Summer: Every day during all open ARC Hours open to close.
- Facility Access: Pool, All Courts and Rock Climbing Wall ONLY; NO access to 2nd floor or Fitness Center.
Adults age 18 and older must provide direct supervision for all youth ages 12 and under at all times. Youths age 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older in the ARC, but may utilize courts, rock wall and aquatic center without direct supervision. Parent/guardian must remain in the ARC while youth are using the facility.
Guest passes are $8 per person for all guests ages 3+.
WINTER WEATHER and EMERGENCY CLOSING INFORMATION
At times, due to severe weather, unforeseen maintenance issues or a power outage, ARC hours of operation may be adjusted with little advance notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but decisions are made with the safety of our students, staff and patrons in mind. Campus Recreation follows Slippery Rock University inclement weather directives which includes later opening time or early closure.