- Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Pool closes at 9 p.m.)
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Pool closes at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pool closes at 4 p.m.)
Fall Break: September 30 - October 4, 2022:
- Friday, September 30: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Pool closes at 7 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 1: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Pool closes at 1:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, October 2: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Pool closes at 1:30 p.m.)
- Monday, October 3: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Pool closes at 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, October 4: Resume regular hours with the exception that pool closes at 6:30 p.m.
Modified Hours for Breaks and Finals
Additionally, we only accept credit/debit cards for payment.
Notes: The climbing wall is open for bouldering during all open ARC hours. An adult, 18 or older, must directly supervise all youth under age 12 at the wall.
Youth Access (Ages 15 & under)
- Academic year: Friday, Saturday and Sunday only - all hours open to close
- Special weekday Youth pool hours: 11 am - 1 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Winter holiday break and Summer: Every day during all open ARC Hours open to close. Youth 12-15 may use all facilities provided they are under direct parental supervision at all times
- Facility component access: Aquatic Center, Gym A1-4, Gym B and Rock Climbing Wall only; no access to 2nd floor or Fitness Center. Summer & Winter break: Youth may use all areas with parental supervision at all times.
Adults age 18 and older must provide direct supervision for all youth ages 12 and under at all times. Youths age 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older in the ARC, but may utilize gym A, gym B, rock wall and aquatic center without direct supervision. Parent/guardian must remain in the ARC while youth are using the facility. Guest passes are $8 per person for all guests ages 3+.
WINTER WEATHER and EMERGENCY CLOSING INFORMATION
At times, due to severe weather, unforeseen maintenance issues or a power outage, ARC hours of pperation may be adjusted with little advance notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but decisions are made with the safety of our students, staff and patrons in mind. Campus Recreation follows Slippery Rock University inclement weather directives which includes later opening time or early closure.