SRU contingent inducted into Phi Kappa Phi
Nov. 30, 2022
Fourteen members of the Slippery Rock University community were inducted into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, Chapter 297, earlier this month. Faculty, staff and student inductees are chosen after being nominated by a current Phi Kappa Phi member for their embodiment of the organization’s mission. Phi Kappa Phi is the nation’s oldest and most selective multidisciplinary collegiate honor society that initiates approximately 25,000 members each year on more than 325 campuses.
This year’s SRU inductees include:
- Nikhil Ahuja, assistant professor of public health.
- Michelle Amodei, associate professor of elementary education and early childhood.
- Amy Christensen, a senior homeland security major from Butler.
- Michele Crytzer, associate professor of nursing.
- Brian Danielson, director of the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Natalie Dick, assistant professor of health care administration and management.
- Brittany Fleming, associate professor of strategic communication and media.
- Nicole Hahna, associate professor of music.
- Jeffrey Musyt, assistant professor of mathematics and statistics.
- Erin Naggy, assistant professor of occupational therapy.
- Jeffrey Rathlef, director for community-engaged learning.
- Rona Smeak, associate professor of safety management.
- Nitin Sukhija, associate professor of computer science.
- Rebecca Thomas, associate professor of biology.