The SRU One-Card is the official identification card for students, faculty, and staff. It functions as a meal card, library card, and a whole lot more!
Notice to All Students, Staff, and Faculty - SRU has a new look for ID cards.
- Old ID cards will no longer work for meal plans, flex, ARC, door locks, etc.
- Resident, commuter, and grad students who have not yet obtained a new ID card must pick them up at the Parking & ID Office at 211 Carruth Rizza Hall.
- Staff and faculty ID cards will be distributed to their department offices in the near future.
- Parking & ID Office has moved and is now located at 211 Carruth Rizza Hall. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Any questions, please call the Parking & ID Office at 724.738.4785.
In the case of an emergency, please call University Police at 724.738.3333.