Student Concerns and Feedback

At SRU we care about our students and want to support them to have the best experience possible. Please use one of the following reports to let our office know of a potential concern with the University or one of our students. Professional staff from Student Affairs will review and respond to all reports submitted via this page.


If this is an emergency or if the SRU student is in immediate danger, notify University Police immediately at 724.738.3333 or call 911. 


If there is a student at SRU you are concerned about, please connect to Care to let us know what is happening with that student so that we can provide appropriate support and resources.


If you believe that you have been subjected to intolerance or discrimination, please connect to Care to let us know what has happened so that we can address the issue.


If you have a general concern or complaint about SRU, please complete an SRU Feedback Form.



Have a student you feel might benefit from emergency aid? Created in 2017, the Student Support Fund provides immediate emergency relief to SRU students. Please connect to Care so that we can reach out to that student.


Interested in donating to the Student Support Fund? Click here to make a secure donation online or call the SRU Office of Advancement Services at 888.778.6389 to discuss additional giving options with a member of the Advancement Services team.