Student Trustee Selection Process
Slippery Rock University is seeking candidates for the role of student trustee. The student trustee is appointed by the Governor following an interview process at the University level and approved through the Chancellor's Office.
Candidates must be:
- A full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing at the sophomore or above level;
- Enrolled for at least 12 semester hours at the institution which he/she is a trustee;
The student trustee understands the role is an honor, a privilege and a significant responsibility, and
- Is in partnership and in support of the University President and the Administration;
- Is engaged in the SRU community and brings an understanding and knowledge about the student body;
- Is curious to listen, to learn, to think critically and objectively, and to ask questions.
Interested candidates for the position of student trustee must submit a completed application with three letters of recommendation to Tina Moser, 300 Old Main, Chief of Staff, President's Office. For additional information regarding the role of the student trustee, click here.