Apply for First-Year Students
Congratulations on your decision to apply to SRU! Be sure to check out the Admission Requirements page.
Before submitting your application, please read the following important items:
- Your application will not be reviewed until we have received the $30 application fee and your official high school transcripts.
- Note: SRU does not require standardized test scores for admission but if you choose a pre-professional advising area with LECOM or a Pre-Pharmacy track with Duquesne University, you are required to submit SAT or ACT scores for admission into those tracks.
- Online applications are typically processed more quickly than printed applications.
- Please make note of the user ID and password you create, in case you need to return to your application at a later date.
- Creating multiple IDs, passwords, or applications will slow down our ability to process your application.
- International Students should utilize International Admissions for appropriate information.
Online Application: Please follow the step-by-step online application process.