Apply for First-Year Students
Congratulations on your decision to apply to SRU! Be sure to check out the "Admission Requirements" tab on the left.
Before submitting your application, please read the following important items:
- Your application will not be reviewed until we have received the $30 application fee and received your official high school transcripts.
- Note: SRU does not require standardized test scores for admission but if you choose a pre-professional advising area with LECOM or a Pre-Pharmacy track with Duquesne University, you are required to submit SAT or ACT scores for admission into those tracks.
- Online applications are typically processed more quickly than printed applications.
- Please make note of the user ID and password you create, in case you need to return to your application at a later date.
- Creating multiple IDs, passwords, or applications will slow down our ability to process your application.
- International Students should utilize International Admissions for appropriate information.
Online Application: Please follow the step-by-step online application process.