Congratulations, admitted students!
Slippery Rock University would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to SRU! You are among a group of highly qualified and academically gifted students. Check out two special events below that you can choose to be a part of in spring 2021!
Admitted Students Day on Campus
Our in-person Admitted Students Days will offer small groups of admitted students and two of their guests the opportunity to learn more about campus life and support services, connect with current students and staff, the option to meet individually with financial aid, tour campus, and more!
- Saturday, February 20, 2021 Choose an 8:30am or 1:30pm time slot
- Saturday, March 13, 2021 Choose an 8:30am or 1:30pm time slot
- Saturday, April 10, 2021 Choose an 8:30am or 1:30pm time slot
We are offering two groups in the morning at two different locations on campus and two groups in the afternoon in two different locations on campus for social distancing purposes. Each event will include the same itinerary.
- Students are only able to bring up to 2 guests with them to campus. Contact information will be collected for these guests during registration.
- Each group has a capacity of 50 total visitors.
- Social distancing measures will be in place at each location. Families of 3 that come together will be able to sit together.
- Complimentary boxed meals will be provided to-go at the end of your session and you’ll confirm this information during registration.
- Masks are required in all campus buildings and during campus tours.
- Parking passes are NOT needed for these events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration.
Faculty Information Sessions on Zoom
The goal of these sessions is to allow admitted students and families to meet a faculty member from their academic department of interest to help finalize and/or reaffirm their major decision.
You’ll learn about the curriculum, how faculty support students, internship opportunities, clubs and organizations, and more!
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 5:30pm (EST) on Zoom
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 5:30pm (EST) on Zoom
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 5:30pm (EST) on Zoom
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 5:30pm (EST) on Zoom
*For our in-person events: Please note that if temperatures are forecasted below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the wind chill is 0 degrees Fahrenheit, campus tours will be canceled and a virtual tour will be available for visitors. If visits or campus tours are canceled or delayed due to inclement weather, all registrants will be contacted by email, text and phone.