High School Counselors
Please contact first-year admissions Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724.738.2015.
Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) Counselor Information Day
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 8:30am, SRU will be hosting PASSHE Counselor Information Day. This is a wonderful opportunity for school counselors to connect with admission representatives from the PASSHE schools.
During this event, school counselors will be able to discuss hot topics in higher education with admissions deans and directors, student success staff, and athletics. School counselors will also get to hear from the state system Chancellor, dine with us, and have the option to tour two of SRU’s newly renovated facilities or take a tour of a residence hall!
Local accommodations: The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Slippery Rock is the closest to campus.
Questions? Email Amanda Crow, Associate Director of Admissions.
Important Admission & Financial Aid Resources For Students Considering SRU
- SRU's admission requirements and application process are available here.
- If a student is enrolled in a free or reduced lunch program, school counselors can send an email, indicating such, to email@example.com in order to waive the student's application fee. Counselors should include the student's full name in the email.
- Transcripts can be sent by school counselors through e-mail, Parchment, Naviance or traditional mail.
- We are test optional through 2024. Students can still submit their test scores but it is not required for admission.
- If your student is Pittsburgh Promise eligible and you have questions, please contact Karla Romero, Assistant Director for Multicultural Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Admissions Mailing Address
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Included below are additional resources that will help explain the requirements, outline the process, and give graduating students a head-start in beginning their college education. We recommend counselors to explore these resources with their students to make their upcoming transition simple and encouraging!