High School Counselors
Our admission staff are working remotely and encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have while on-campus visits are suspended. Please contact us Monday-Friday 8am-4pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724.738.2015.
Students can click here to register and receive our virtual admission presentation that can be viewed at their convenience. This virtual presentation is the same information students would receive if they were visiting us on-campus. A general overview of SRU and information about majors, financial aid, scholarships, the admissions process, and housing will be covered.
Do your students need a personal Zoom session with an admission counselor?
Please have your students email email@example.com with your full name, birth date, major of interest, and what they'd like to accomplish during the Zoom session.
Would you like SRU to conduct a virtual information session with your students?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we'd love to set up a time to connect with you and your students virtually!
Important Admission & Financial Aid Resources For Students Considering SRU
- SRU's admission requirements and application process is available here.
- If a student is enrolled in a free or reduced lunch program, school counselors can send an email, indicating such, to email@example.com in order to waive the student's application fee. Counselors should include the student's full name in the email.
- Transcripts can be sent by school counselors through e-mail, Parchment, Naviance or traditional mail.
- We are test optional. Students can still submit their test scores but it is not required for admission.
- If your student is Pittsburgh Promise eligible and you have questions, please contact Karla Romero, Assistant Director for Multicultural Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Admissions Mailing Address
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Included below are additional resources that will help explain the requirements, outline the process, and give graduating students a head-start in beginning their college education. We recommend counselors to explore these resources with their students to make their upcoming transition simple and encouraging!