High School Counselors
Please contact first-year admissions Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm at email@example.com or 724.738.2015.
Important Admission & Financial Aid Resources For Students Considering SRU
- SRU's admission requirements and application process are available here.
- If a student is enrolled in a free or reduced lunch program, school counselors can send an email, indicating such, to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to waive the student's application fee. Counselors should include the student's full name in the email.
- Transcripts can be sent by school counselors through e-mail, Parchment, Naviance or traditional mail.
- We are test optional. Students can still submit their test scores but it is not required for admission.
- If your student is Pittsburgh Promise eligible and you have questions, please contact Karla Romero, Assistant Director for Multicultural Recruitment, at email@example.com.
Undergraduate Admissions Mailing Address
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Included below are additional resources that will help explain the requirements, outline the process, and give graduating students a head-start in beginning their college education. We recommend counselors to explore these resources with their students to make their upcoming transition simple and encouraging!