High School Counselors
Slippery Rock University is proud to partner with counselors at the high school level to ensure that students are prepared for a successful transition and experience here at The Rock. Various events and resources are available for you to guide your students through the application and enrollment process.
Upcoming Counselor Events
High School Counselor Day
Friday, December 6, 2019 9:00am-2:00pm
Register here to attend High School Counselor Day
Important Admission & Financial Aid Resources For Students Considering SRU
- SRU's admission requirements and application process is available here.
- If a student is enrolled in a free or reduced lunch program, school counselors can send an email, indicating such, to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to waive the student's application fee. Counselors should include the student's full name in the email.
- Transcripts can be sent by school counselors through e-mail, Parchment, Naviance or traditional mail.
- We accept test scores that appear on the high school transcript as official.
- If your student is Pittsburgh Promise eligible and you have questions, please contact Karla Romero, Assistant Director for Multicultural Recruitment, at email@example.com or 724.738.2653.
Undergraduate Admissions Mailing Address
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Included below are additional resources that will help explain the requirements, outline the process, and give graduating students a head-start in beginning their college education. We recommend counselors to explore these resources with their students to make their upcoming transition simple and encouraging!