Transfer Credit Evaluation

At Slippery Rock University, the official transfer credit evaluation process is done by the Transfer Services team within the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. We work hard to make your experience transferring credits to SRU as easy as possible.

Request a Preliminary Transfer Credit Evaluation

Students seeking readmission should not use this evaluation request form; readmission must be granted before credits will be evaluated. Current students with transient credits should contact for assistance.

If you have attended an international university. Those credits are evaluated by the Global Engagement Office. Please contact them directly at for credit evaluation assistance.