YOU'RE IN. WOW's NEXT.
2019 FRESHMEN MOVE-IN day: THURSDAY, AUGUST 22
We can't wait to welcome you to Slippery Rock University. You're going to love it here. The Rock has a special tradition that kicks off each new academic year. It's called WOW, a "Week Of Welcome" at which faculty, staff and other students help to get you moved in and settled. After that, there's plenty of time to meet new friends, take care of any last minute business and get ready for your first year at SRU.
It's all about your becoming part of something special ... something that will change your life and provide you with a ROCK SOLID education.
View the WOW BROCHURE -- a complete schedule of events, activities and other important information!
Pack your bags, grab your Rock swag and get ready to GO GREEN.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @SRUWOW
MOVE-IN DAY TIPS / REMINDERS:
- PLEASE display your "hangtag" on the rearview mirror (designates the Res Hall)
- Remember... "STOP...DROP...GO!!"
- SRU ID and $20 ARHS house council fee required for check-in
- Be Prepared for the Weather - heat, rain, etc.
- LABEL your stuff! (Name, Res Hall, Room #)
- Pack in totes, boxes, tied off trash bags, etc.
- Bring a small dolly, cart, etc - helps to move things a bit quicker!
- SMILE... AND enjoy the day!
STUDENTS! Check CORE for daily events!