The Social Work program at SRU prepares students for engaging in culturally competent generalist practice with individuals, groups, families, communities and organizations. SRU offers both an undergraduate (BSSW) degree as well as a graduate (MSW) degree.

While Pennsylvania requires a master's degree to become a licensed social worker, some states license social workers holding a bachelor's degree. Since requirements vary by state, please check with the licensing board in the state you intend to practice.

Stay connected with Social Work by checking out our Instagram!