Apply Now for Graduate Admissions
Submitting your graduate application is easy! To apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the link: Graduate Student Application . SRU considers post-baccalaureate coursework undergraduate. You will find the “post-baccalaureate” application under Undergraduate Admissions. If you are an international student applying for graduate studies please complete the international graduate application.
2. Once your online application is submitted, please pay the application fee at Rock Pay. The graduate application is $25.00 and $35.00 for the Doctor of Education programs in Special Education and Leadership Education and Administration. Graduate and doctoral health science programs have different application fees set by the Centralized Application Services (CAS).
3. To submit supplemental items, please go to “Requirements by Program” and you will find your graduate major in the list of programs. Please open the folder and follow the instructions.
4. Official transcripts must be sent from your undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) institutions to email@example.com or by mail to Graduate Admissions, 104 North Hall Welcome Center, Slippery Rock, PA 16057.
- SRU undergraduate students and alumni should order transcripts through Academic Records and Registration. You can then click on the FORMS link on the left, and then click on the transcript request form. Once complete, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your signature must be physical and not digital or electronic.
- If you have been married, divorced, or changed your name, please notify our office. Otherwise, we cannot match your credentials to your application and your status will remain incomplete. Please email Graduate Admissions at email@example.com .
- If you have applied as a Graduate Student in the past and paid the application fee, you will not be required to pay the fee again. This must be verified in our records.