Finance and Administration
The Division of Finance and Administration is a service unit that supports the mission of the University by providing efficient and effective financial and administrative services.
Strategically, the division focuses its energies and activities on achieving five ongoing goals:
- Enhancing the long-term financial health of the University;
- Ensuring that resource allocation is aligned with the University's strategic priorities;
- Providing a competitive and safe environment;
- Promoting sustainable development and operating practices within a framework of regulatory compliance and fiscal prudence; and
- Mitigating institutional risk and preserve University assets.
Above all else, our goal is to do whatever we can to make your Slippery Rock University experience the best that it can be.